Advanced Fistula treatment in Muzaffarpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Muzaffarpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Muzaffarpur
If you are living with a fistula and want to find out how to get surgery to fix it, then you have come to the right place. Our team of experts can help you get the best treatment for your specific situation. In most cases, surgery is the best option for fixing a fistula. It is a very effective way to restore normalcy and improve quality of life. If you are interested in learning more about fistula surgery treatment in Muzaffarpur, please contact our team today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Muzaffarpur
|Fistulotomy in Muzaffarpur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Muzaffarpur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Muzaffarpur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Muzaffarpur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Muzaffarpur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Muzaffarpur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Muzaffarpur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Muzaffarpur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Muzaffarpur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Muzaffarpur
MantraCare is one of Muzaffarpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Muzaffarpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Motijheel Road
- Bela Rd
- Pragya Nagar
- Ramdayalu Nagar
- Madhopur Susta
- Aghoria Bazar
- Akharaghat Road
- Paigamber Pur Kolhua
- Narayanpur Anant
- Gobrahi Urf Gobardhanpur
- Mahanth Maniari
- Satsang Vihar
- Daudpur Kothi
- Lakshmi Narayan Nagar
- Jaiprakash Nagar
- Juran Chapra
- Kedarnath Road
- Sakra Wajid
- Etwarpur Taj
- Kalambagh Road
- Nand Vihar Colony
- Uma Nagar
- Jawahar Lal Rd
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Muzaffarpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“After a long battle with fistula, I finally found a clinic in India which specializes in treating fistulas. It took me more than two years to even find that clinic, and it was not cheap either. I finally went through the surgery at Mantra Care and now am able to walk unaided. I owe my life to them.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Muzaffarpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Muzaffarpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Muzaffarpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Muzaffarpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Muzaffarpur offers highly safe procedures.