Advanced Piles treatment in Muzaffarpur
FREE Piles Treatment Consultation
Get Piles Treatment Cost Estimate
Piles Treatment in Muzaffarpur
If you are looking for piles surgery treatment in Muzaffarpur, then you have come to the right place. Our team of experts at our clinic is dedicated to providing the best possible care for patients suffering from this condition. We use the latest techniques and equipment to achieve the best results. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Piles treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Piles
Most people with hemorrhoids experience only mild symptoms. But if you have large hemorrhoids, they can come out of your anus and make it very sore. This can happen during a bowel movement or even when you are sitting down. Some other symptoms include:
- Bleeding during a bowel movement. You might see bright red streaks of blood on toilet paper or in the toilet bowl.
- Itching or irritation in your anus
- Pain or discomfort during a bowel movement
- A lump near your anus, which may be sensitive or painful
- Leakage of feces
Piles Treatment Options
There are a number of options availablein Muzaffarpur for treating piles, and the best course of action will depend on the individual case. In some cases, simple lifestyle changes may be all that is needed to reduce the symptoms of piles. This can include eating a high-fiber diet, drinking plenty of water, and avoiding prolonged sitting or standing.
If lifestyle changes are not enough to improve the symptoms of piles, there are a number of medical treatments that can be effective. These include:
- Topical creams and ointments: These can help to soothe the pain and irritation associated with piles.
- Suppositories: These are inserted into the rectum in order to reduce inflammation.
- Sclerotherapy: A solution is injected into the piles in order to shrink them.
- Laser surgery: This is a relatively new treatment option which involves using a laser to remove the piles.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This is a surgical procedure which involves removing the piles. It is usually only considered in cases where other treatments have failed.
Why to not delay Piles treatment?
It is important to understand that delaying in seeking treatment for piles can lead to several complications, some of which can be life-threatening. Some of the common complications associated with delayed piles treatment are:
- Bleeding: If this symptom is ignored and not treated in time, it can lead to anaemia.
- Infection: If the piles are left untreated, they can get infected, which can lead to sepsis.
- Strangulated piles: This can lead to severe pain and in some cases, even death.
- Cancer: In very rare cases, piles can turn cancerous.
Piles Treatment Cost in Muzaffarpur
|Laser Piles Surgery in Muzaffarpur||30,000 – 40,000|
|Open piles surgery in Muzaffarpur||20,000 – 40,000|
|Cauterization in Muzaffarpur||10,000 – 40,000|
|Stapled hemorrhoidectomy in Muzaffarpur||20,000 – 80,000|
|Sclerotherapy in Muzaffarpur||30,000 – 40,000|
|Rubber band ligation in Muzaffarpur||20,000 – 50,000|
Piles Treatment Hospitals in Muzaffarpur
MantraCare is one of Muzaffarpur’s leading Piles treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Muzaffarpur are accessible from the following areas:
- Motijheel Road
- Bela Rd
- Pragya Nagar
- Ramdayalu Nagar
- Madhopur Susta
- Aghoria Bazar
- Akharaghat Road
- Paigamber Pur Kolhua
- Narayanpur Anant
- Gobrahi Urf Gobardhanpur
- Mahanth Maniari
- Satsang Vihar
- Daudpur Kothi
- Lakshmi Narayan Nagar
- Jaiprakash Nagar
- Juran Chapra
- Kedarnath Road
- Sakra Wajid
- Etwarpur Taj
- Kalambagh Road
- Nand Vihar Colony
- Uma Nagar
- Jawahar Lal Rd
Top Piles Treatment Doctors in Muzaffarpur
2000+ Successful Piles Treatment
“I would highly recommend Mantra Care for anyone who is looking for a medical solution to their piles condition. I was very skeptical about the treatment and the process but I went ahead, and Mantra Care proved to be a life changing experience.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Piles treatment in Muzaffarpur can be defined as a process or method that helps to bring relief from the symptoms of piles and also help in the prevention of further complications. Piles, also known as hemorrhoids, are swollen veins in the anal canal. They can be either internal, where they occur inside the rectum, or external, where they develop under the skin around the anus.
There are many different treatment options for piles, and the best one for you will depend on the severity of your condition. If you have mild to moderate piles, home remedies such as over-the-counter creams, ointments, or suppositories may be all you need to get relief. If your piles are more severe, your doctor may recommend Sclerotherapy, Rubber band ligation, Infrared coagulation, Surgery
The cost of piles treatment in Muzaffarpur starts at Rs 10,000. For more advanced treatments like hemorrhoidectomy, rubber band ligation, the cost can go up to Rs 80,000. Mantra Care also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover piles treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Muzaffarpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare piles hospital in Muzaffarpur offers highly safe procedures.