C3R Surgery In Mysore
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new, minimally invasive procedure that uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to improve the health and appearance of the cornea. CCL uses ultraviolet light to break down the corneal collagen and make it more elastic. The result is a more youthful-looking eye with improved vision.
If you are looking for a new way to improve your vision without surgery, CCL may be right for you. Request a consultation today in Mysore to find out more about this minimally invasive procedure.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a procedure that helps to improve the appearance of the cornea. CCL uses riboflavin, a vitamin, to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. This helps to improve the overall appearance of the eye and can help to reduce the risk of future eye surgery.
The first step in CCL is to numb the eye with an anesthetic. Next, the doctor will make a small incision in the center of your eye. They will then use a special device to heat up the riboflavin solution.
This will cause the corneal collagen fibers to crosslink. Afterward, the doctor will remove the device and seal the incision with stitches.
C3R Surgery Cost In Mysore
The cost of C3R surgery in Mysore can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Mysore varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Mysore
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Mysore, including MantraCare Mysore, Eye Clinic Mysore, Eye Center Mysore, and Eye Mantra Mysore. EyeMantra is one of Mysore’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Mysore are accessible from the following areas :
- J P Nagar
- Mahadevapura Road
- Nanjangud Highway
- Bannur Road
- T Narasipura Main Road
- Hunsur Road
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Shivaji Road
- Siddhartha Layout
- V. V. Mohalla
- Ramanuja Road
- Adipampa Road
- Kalidasa Road
- Brindavan Extention
- Sayyaji Rao Road
- Ramakrishna Nagar
- Bangalore Road
- Pragathi Nagar
- Gangothri Layout
- Rajeevnagar 2nd Stage
- Rajendra Nagar
- Rajarajeshwari Nagar
- Shakti Nagar
- Vivekananda Nagar
- Bogadi Road
- Aravinda Nagar
- Ittige Gudu
- Ilavala Hobli
- Roopa Nagar
- N.R Mohalla
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Mysore
Happy Patients from Mysore after C3R Surgery
“I had this surgery in 2021 and I have not regretted it since. It has given me back my vision which before was deteriorating. I would recommend this surgery to anyone who wants to see better.”
– Rishi (Mysore)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Mysore offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Mysore, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Mysore. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.