Advanced Fissure treatment in Mysore
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Mysore
Fissure surgery treatment in Mysore is a procedure that is used to treat various types of fissures. A fissure is a crack or rupture in the skin that can happen anywhere on the body. They can be painful and can often lead to infection. Fissure surgery treatment in Mysore is a procedure that uses special tools to break the skin and repair the damage. It is usually done as an outpatient procedure.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Mysore are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Mysore
|Open Fissure Surgery in Mysore||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Mysore||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Mysore||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Mysore||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Mysore
MantraCare is one of Mysore’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Mysore are accessible from the following areas:
- J P Nagar
- Mahadevapura Road
- Nanjangud Highway
- Bannur Road
- T Narasipura Main Road
- Hunsur Road
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Shivaji Road
- Siddhartha Layout
- V. V. Mohalla
- Ramanuja Road
- Adipampa Road
- Kalidasa Road
- Brindavan Extention
- Sayyaji Rao Road
- Ramakrishna Nagar
- Bangalore Road
- Pragathi Nagar
- Gangothri Layout
- Rajeevnagar 2nd Stage
- Rajendra Nagar
- Rajarajeshwari Nagar
- Shakti Nagar
- Vivekananda Nagar
- Bogadi Road
- Aravinda Nagar
- Ittige Gudu
- Ilavala Hobli
- Roopa Nagar
- N.R Mohalla
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Mysore
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“It was a lovely experience and all the staff there were very friendly. I would recommend this clinic to anyone.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Mysore, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Mysore starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Mysore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mysore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Mysore offers highly safe procedures.