Advanced Fistula treatment in Mysore
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Mysore at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Mysore
Fistula surgery is a treatment for an abnormal connection between two body parts. It is usually done to correct a recto-vaginal fistula, which is an abnormal connection between the rectum and vagina. The surgery is typically done by making an incision in the perineum, which is the area between the anus and vagina. The surgeon will then sew the two body parts together using sutures.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Mysore
|Fistulotomy in Mysore||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Mysore||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Mysore||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Mysore||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Mysore||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Mysore||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Mysore||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Mysore||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Mysore||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Mysore
MantraCare is one of Mysore’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Mysore are accessible from the following areas:
- J P Nagar
- Mahadevapura Road
- Nanjangud Highway
- Bannur Road
- T Narasipura Main Road
- Hunsur Road
- Kuvempu Nagar
- Shivaji Road
- Siddhartha Layout
- V. V. Mohalla
- Ramanuja Road
- Adipampa Road
- Kalidasa Road
- Brindavan Extention
- Sayyaji Rao Road
- Ramakrishna Nagar
- Bangalore Road
- Pragathi Nagar
- Gangothri Layout
- Rajeevnagar 2nd Stage
- Rajendra Nagar
- Rajarajeshwari Nagar
- Shakti Nagar
- Vivekananda Nagar
- Bogadi Road
- Aravinda Nagar
- Ittige Gudu
- Ilavala Hobli
- Roopa Nagar
- N.R Mohalla
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Mysore
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have a fistula, i had so many problems and this surgery is the only thing that can help me. I am from Mysore, I was searching and finally found Mantra Care I am really happy now.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Mysore, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Mysore starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Mysore also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Mysore to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Mysore offers highly safe procedures.