Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Nadiad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Nadiad
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Nadiad at Mantracare, you have come to the right place. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care and treatment. We offer a variety of treatments, including surgery, radiation therapy, and chemotherapy. You can choose any one of these options depending on your needs and preferences. We also have a wide range of insurance plans that we can accept. so don’t hesitate to contact us today if you need help finding the best option for you.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Nadiad
|Lumpectomy in Nadiad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Nadiad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Nadiad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Nadiad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Nadiad
MantraCare is one of Nadiad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nadiad are accessible from the following areas:
- Pij Road
- College Rd
- Vaniya Vad
- Akshar Township
- Petlad Rd
- Civil Hospital Rd
- Dabhan Rd
- Karmvir Nagar
- Vaishali Cinema Rd
- Kapadvanj Rd
- Pavanchakki Rd
- Sonal Society
- Nirmal Society
- Ram Talavdi
- Dakor Nadiad Rd
- Dabhan Bhagole
- Yogi Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Civil Rd
- Mai Mandir Rd
- Shanti Nagar
- Indira Gandhi Marg
- RT Patel Rd
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Nadiad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was worried about my breast cancer diagnosis and didn’t know where to turn. Thankfully, a friend recommended MantraCare, Nadiad. The treatment I received was top-notch and I felt supported every step of the way. I’m now cancer-free and very happy with the results! Thank you MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Nadiad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Nadiad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Nadiad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nadiad to check if you are covered.