Advanced Fissure treatment in Nadiad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Nadiad
Fissure surgery is an effective treatment for many medical conditions. It can be used to treat a range of problems, including Fistula, Vulvodynia, Osseous Dysplasia, and Interstitial Cystitis. Fissure surgery is performed on a small incision in the skin. The surgeon uses a special tool to open up the fissure and remove the obstructing tissue. This treatment can be effective for treating many medical conditions.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Nadiad today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Nadiad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Nadiad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Nadiad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Nadiad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Nadiad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Nadiad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Nadiad
MantraCare is one of Nadiad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nadiad are accessible from the following areas:
- Pij Road
- College Rd
- Vaniya Vad
- Akshar Township
- Petlad Rd
- Civil Hospital Rd
- Dabhan Rd
- Karmvir Nagar
- Vaishali Cinema Rd
- Kapadvanj Rd
- Pavanchakki Rd
- Sonal Society
- Nirmal Society
- Ram Talavdi
- Dakor Nadiad Rd
- Dabhan Bhagole
- Yogi Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Civil Rd
- Mai Mandir Rd
- Shanti Nagar
- Indira Gandhi Marg
- RT Patel Rd
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Nadiad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had my fissure surgery done at Mantra Care and the whole process was very different. I just wanted to say that I was a bit scared but everything went smoothly.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Nadiad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Nadiad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Nadiad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nadiad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Nadiad offers highly safe procedures.