Advanced Fistula treatment in Nadiad
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Nadiad at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Nadiad
If you are living with a fistula, there is hope. There are many treatments available, and your doctor will work to find the best option for you. Some of the most common treatments include surgery and radiation therapy. Surgery is usually the first step, but it can be difficult to find a surgeon who is experienced in treating fistulas. If surgery isn’t an option, radiation therapy may be your next best option. Radiation therapy can be effective in stopping the growth of the fistula and relieving the pain that you experience everyday.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Nadiad
|Fistulotomy in Nadiad||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Nadiad||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Nadiad||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Nadiad||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Nadiad||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Nadiad||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Nadiad||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Nadiad||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Nadiad||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Nadiad
MantraCare is one of Nadiad’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nadiad are accessible from the following areas:
- Pij Road
- College Rd
- Vaniya Vad
- Akshar Township
- Petlad Rd
- Civil Hospital Rd
- Dabhan Rd
- Karmvir Nagar
- Vaishali Cinema Rd
- Kapadvanj Rd
- Pavanchakki Rd
- Sonal Society
- Nirmal Society
- Ram Talavdi
- Dakor Nadiad Rd
- Dabhan Bhagole
- Yogi Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Civil Rd
- Mai Mandir Rd
- Shanti Nagar
- Indira Gandhi Marg
- RT Patel Rd
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Nadiad
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was diagnosed with fistula surgery two times and had to be admitted twice. After that, I didn’t want to go through it again as it’s very painful. However, my doctor suggested to me a new treatment called Mantra Care in Nadiad. It has been a great relief for me and I am happy with the result.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Nadiad, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Nadiad starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Nadiad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nadiad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Nadiad offers highly safe procedures.