Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Nagpur
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Nagpur
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Nagpur, look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experienced and qualified doctors will help you find the best treatment for your individual needs. We offer a variety of treatments, including surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy. We also have a wide range of support options available to help you during your recovery. Contact us today to learn more about our services in Nagpur.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Nagpur
|Lumpectomy in Nagpur||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Nagpur||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Nagpur||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Nagpur||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Nagpur
MantraCare is one of Nagpur’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nagpur are accessible from the following areas:
- RPTS Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- New Mankapur
- Saroj Nagar
- Umred Road
- Koradi Road
- Wardha Road
- Katol Road
- Vaishali Nagar
- Manish Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Ring Road
- Panjri Lodhi
- Amravati Road
- Shubhash Road
- Pande Layout
- Jafar Nagar
- Anant Nagar
- Buti Bori
- Chandan Nagar
- Narendra Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Abhyankar Nagar
- Omkar Nagar
- Gayatri Nagar
- Trimurti Nagar
- Sneha Nagar
- New Colony
- Raj Nagar
- Temple Road
- Prashant Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Nagpur
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I am very happy with the results of my treatment from MantraCare in Nagpur. The staff is very professional and caring, and they have helped me immensely in dealing with my breast cancer. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who is facing a similar situation. Thank you MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Nagpur include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Nagpur starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Nagpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nagpur to check if you are covered.