Advanced Fissure treatment in Nagpur
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Nagpur
Fissure surgery is a very common procedure that is used to treat various conditions, such as dysmenorrhea, endometriosis, and uterine fibroids. It is also used to correct prolapse of the vagina. In Nagpur, fissure surgery is performed by experts in the field using state-of-the-art medical equipment. The surgery is very safe and most patients are able to return to their normal activities immediately after the surgery.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Nagpur are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Nagpur
|Open Fissure Surgery in Nagpur||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Nagpur||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Nagpur||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Nagpur||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Nagpur
MantraCare is one of Nagpur’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nagpur are accessible from the following areas:
- RPTS Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- New Mankapur
- Saroj Nagar
- Umred Road
- Koradi Road
- Wardha Road
- Katol Road
- Vaishali Nagar
- Manish Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Ring Road
- Panjri Lodhi
- Amravati Road
- Shubhash Road
- Pande Layout
- Jafar Nagar
- Anant Nagar
- Buti Bori
- Chandan Nagar
- Narendra Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Abhyankar Nagar
- Omkar Nagar
- Gayatri Nagar
- Trimurti Nagar
- Sneha Nagar
- New Colony
- Raj Nagar
- Temple Road
- Prashant Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Nagpur
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I’m so glad that I got to see the surgeon. The surgery in India was really a fantastic experience, and I felt like my life changed.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Nagpur, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Nagpur starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Nagpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nagpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Nagpur offers highly safe procedures.