Advanced Fistula treatment in Nagpur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Nagpur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Nagpur
If you are suffering from a fistula, you may be wondering where to get treatment. Nagpur is a good option for fistula surgery. There are many experienced surgeons in Nagpur who can provide successful treatment. The surgery involves repairing the abnormal connection between two organs or vessels. This can usually be done through a minimally invasive procedure. After surgery, you will need to take care of the wound and follow your surgeon’s instructions for recovery.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Nagpur
|Fistulotomy in Nagpur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Nagpur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Nagpur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Nagpur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Nagpur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Nagpur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Nagpur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Nagpur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Nagpur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Nagpur
MantraCare is one of Nagpur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nagpur are accessible from the following areas:
- RPTS Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- New Mankapur
- Saroj Nagar
- Umred Road
- Koradi Road
- Wardha Road
- Katol Road
- Vaishali Nagar
- Manish Nagar
- Bharat Nagar
- Ring Road
- Panjri Lodhi
- Amravati Road
- Shubhash Road
- Pande Layout
- Jafar Nagar
- Anant Nagar
- Buti Bori
- Chandan Nagar
- Narendra Nagar
- Ram Nagar
- Abhyankar Nagar
- Omkar Nagar
- Gayatri Nagar
- Trimurti Nagar
- Sneha Nagar
- New Colony
- Raj Nagar
- Temple Road
- Prashant Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Nagpur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I had two surgeries for the treatment of my fistulas in Nagpur. I am happy to say that I am completely cured from my condition and would like to thank Mantra Care for their excellent services.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Nagpur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Nagpur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Nagpur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nagpur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Nagpur offers highly safe procedures.