Advanced Fistula treatment in Nanded
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Nanded at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Nanded
If you are living with a fistula, you may be wondering if there is any way to treat it. There is a treatment available that can help you heal your fistula and restore your quality of life. This treatment is known as fistula surgery. The surgery is performed in a hospital setting and involves removing the fistula sac and repairing the surrounding tissue. The surgery can be difficult, but it can be successful if done correctly. If you are interested in learning more about fistula surgery treatment in Nanded, please contact us today.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Nanded
|Fistulotomy in Nanded||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Nanded||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Nanded||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Nanded||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Nanded||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Nanded||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Nanded||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Nanded||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Nanded||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Nanded
MantraCare is one of Nanded’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nanded are accessible from the following areas:
- Waman Nagar
- Airport Road
- Nanded-Basmath Road
- Mudkhed road
- Visawa Nagar
- Harsh Nagar
- Labour Colony
- Wadi Bk.
- Vishnu Nagar
- Chetnya Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Nanded
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I have been living with fistula for over a year and I had been in pain since. I finally found this facility after months of research and had my surgery. The doctors there are amazing. They are very professional and helpful.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Nanded, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Nanded starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Nanded also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nanded to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Nanded offers highly safe procedures.