C3R Surgery In Nashik
Corneal Collagen Crosslinking with Riboflavin Surgery In NashikCorneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) is a new and emerging technology that is used to improve the appearance of the eye. CCL is a form of laser surgery that uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) as an excimer laser light source to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers.
There are a few potential risks associated with CCL, including potential infection, excessive scarring, and decreased vision. However, these risks are generally minor and can be managed through appropriate post-operative care. Overall, CCL is a safe and effective procedure that can improve the appearance of the eye.
If you are interested in undergoing CCL therapy, please contact our hospital in Nashik for more information.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of the eye. Collagen is a connective tissue that supports the structure of the eye. Crosslinking uses a chemical to attach the collagen molecules together, making the tissue stronger. This procedure can be done in several steps and is usually done as a series of treatments over a period of time.
In the first step, the doctor will remove any existing tears in your eye. This is important because it will help prevent further damage to your eye during treatment. The next step is to put an eye shield over your eyes. This will protect them from the harmful light used during treatment.
The doctor will then use a laser to break down the surface layer of your eye’s Tears film. This will allow the doctor to attach crosslinkers beneath the surface layer. The doctor will then use another laser to attach crosslinkers to your Tears film layer.
This process will make your Tears film more resistant to tears and less likely to become blurry or injured during everyday activities. After cross-linking, your doctor may need to apply pressure to your eye for several hours while it heals. You may experience some irritation and sensitivity, but these symptoms should disappear within a few days.
C3R Surgery Cost In Nashik
The cost of C3R surgery in Nashik can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Nashik varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Nashik
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Nashik, including MantraCare Nashik, Eye Clinic Nashik, Eye Center Nashik, and Eye Mantra Nashik. EyeMantra is one of Nashik’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Nashik are accessible from the following areas :
- Gangapur Road
- Deolali Gaon
- Ganesh Baba Nagar
- Yeolekar Mala
- Pandit Colony
- Canada Corner
- College Road
- Mahatma nagar
- Nashik Road
- Nashik-Pune Road
- Sane Guruji Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Jail Road
- Mumbai Agra Road
- Parijat Nagar
- Makhmalabad Road
- Renuka Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar
- Tidke Nagar
- Ashwin Nagar
- Trimbak Road
- Prabhat Colony
- Kamod Nagar
- Mumbai-Nashik Highway
- Dindori Road
- Govind Nagar
- Pathardi Phata
- Buddha Vihar
- Aurangabad Road
- Mohan Nagar
- Bhabha Nagar
- Ambad Link Road
- Sobhag Nagar
- Uttara Nagar
- Tagore Nagar
- Sawarkar Nagar
- Wadala Gaon
- Patharadi Road
- Peth Road
- DGP Nagar
- Jai Bhavani Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Nashik
Happy Patients from Nashik after C3R Surgery
“I am very happy with the treatment I received. The staff at MantraCare has been very supportive and helpful. I was made to feel safe and secure.”
– Rishi (Nashik)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Nashik offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Nashik, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Nashik. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.