Advanced Fissure treatment in Nashik
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Nashik
If you are dealing with a fissure in Nashik, it is important to seek medical help as soon as possible. A fissure is a break in the skin that usually results from pressure or friction. They can be very painful and can cause severe infection. If left untreated, a fissure can lead to permanent scarring. Treatment for a fissure typically involves surgery to remove the broken skin and clean the wound. Depending on the severity of the break, additional treatment may be necessary, such as antibiotics or physical therapy. If you are experiencing pain or discomfort related to a fissure, it is important to seek urgent care.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Nashik are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Nashik
|Open Fissure Surgery in Nashik||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Nashik||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Nashik||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Nashik||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Nashik
MantraCare is one of Nashik’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nashik are accessible from the following areas:
- Gangapur Road
- Deolali Gaon
- Ganesh Baba Nagar
- Yeolekar Mala
- Pandit Colony
- Canada Corner
- College Road
- Mahatma nagar
- Nashik Road
- Nashik-Pune Road
- Sane Guruji Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Jail Road
- Mumbai Agra Road
- Parijat Nagar
- Makhmalabad Road
- Renuka Nagar
- Rajiv Nagar
- Tidke Nagar
- Ashwin Nagar
- Trimbak Road
- Prabhat Colony
- Kamod Nagar
- Mumbai-Nashik Highway
- Dindori Road
- Govind Nagar
- Pathardi Phata
- Buddha Vihar
- Aurangabad Road
- Mohan Nagar
- Bhabha Nagar
- Ambad Link Road
- Sobhag Nagar
- Uttara Nagar
- Tagore Nagar
- Sawarkar Nagar
- Wadala Gaon
- Patharadi Road
- Peth Road
- DGP Nagar
- Jai Bhavani Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Nashik
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I went through Fissure surgery and I was in pain and suffering with the procedure. My doctor said that I would need to take care of myself by changing my lifestyle and diet. Mantra Care helped me with all this. I took some time off of work and they gave me what I needed to feel better.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Nashik, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Nashik starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Nashik also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nashik to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Nashik offers highly safe procedures.