Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Navi Mumbai
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Navi Mumbai
If you’re looking for breast cancer treatment in Navi Mumbai, look no further than Mantracare. Our team of experts offers a variety of treatments for breast cancer, including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and hormonal therapy. We also offer a variety of support services, such as counseling and rehabilitation. In addition, our team has years of experience treating breast cancer patients in Navi Mumbai. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you get the best possible care for your condition.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Navi Mumbai
|Lumpectomy in Navi Mumbai||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Navi Mumbai||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Navi Mumbai||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Navi Mumbai||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Navi Mumbai
MantraCare is one of Navi Mumbai’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Navi Mumbai are accessible from the following areas:
- Parsik Hill
- Khanda Colony
- Kopar Khairane
- Mumbai Pune Express Highway
- Palm Beach Road
- sector 8A
- sector 11
- Sector 12
- Sector 13
- Sector 20 Kharghar
- Sector 27 Kharghar
- Sector 30 Kharghar
- Sector 34 Kharghar
- Sector 35 Kharghar
- Sector 21 Kharghar
- Sector 15 Kharghar
- sector 19 Kharghar
- Sector 27 Kharghar
- sector 36 Kamothe
- Sector 18 Kamothe
- Sector 21 Kamothe
- Nilje Gaon
- Shil Phata
- Shilottar Raichur
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Navi Mumbai
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was struggling with my breast cancer treatment in Navi Mumbai and MantraCare has been such a great help. The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and they really know how to treat each patient individually. I would recommend MantraCare to anyone dealing with breast cancer.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Navi Mumbai include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Navi Mumbai starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Navi Mumbai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Navi Mumbai to check if you are covered.