Advanced Fissure treatment in Navi Mumbai
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Navi Mumbai
Fissure surgery treatment in Navi Mumbai is a highly advanced procedure that allows doctors to treat many types of conditions, including fissures. Fissures are cracks or tears in the skin that can occur due to a number of causes, such as childbirth, poor diet, or excessive exercise. If left untreated, a fissure can develop into a more serious condition known as a ulcer. A doctor may recommend surgery to treat a fissure if it’s affecting your quality of life and you don’t have any other options available. Surgery involves filling the fissure with saline or collagen and then bandaging it.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Navi Mumbai are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Navi Mumbai
|Open Fissure Surgery in Navi Mumbai||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Navi Mumbai||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Navi Mumbai||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Navi Mumbai||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Navi Mumbai
MantraCare is one of Navi Mumbai’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Navi Mumbai are accessible from the following areas:
- Parsik Hill
- Khanda Colony
- Kopar Khairane
- Mumbai Pune Express Highway
- Palm Beach Road
- sector 8A
- sector 11
- Sector 12
- Sector 13
- Sector 20 Kharghar
- Sector 27 Kharghar
- Sector 30 Kharghar
- Sector 34 Kharghar
- Sector 35 Kharghar
- Sector 21 Kharghar
- Sector 15 Kharghar
- sector 19 Kharghar
- Sector 27 Kharghar
- sector 36 Kamothe
- Sector 18 Kamothe
- Sector 21 Kamothe
- Nilje Gaon
- Shil Phata
- Shilottar Raichur
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Navi Mumbai
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“Their doctors and staff are amazing. Everyone is very polite and have the best of health care practices.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Navi Mumbai, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Navi Mumbai starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Navi Mumbai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Navi Mumbai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Navi Mumbai offers highly safe procedures.