Advanced Fistula treatment in Navi Mumbai
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Navi Mumbai at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Navi Mumbai
Fistula surgery is a treatment for an abnormal connection between two organs or blood vessels. It can be used to treat conditions like Crohn’s disease, cancer, and injuries. Fistula surgery is typically performed by a surgeon using special tools and techniques. The surgery can be done as an outpatient procedure, meaning the patient does not have to stay in the hospital overnight.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Navi Mumbai
|Fistulotomy in Navi Mumbai||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Navi Mumbai||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Navi Mumbai||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Navi Mumbai||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Navi Mumbai||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Navi Mumbai||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Navi Mumbai||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Navi Mumbai||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Navi Mumbai||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Navi Mumbai
MantraCare is one of Navi Mumbai’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Navi Mumbai are accessible from the following areas:
- Parsik Hill
- Khanda Colony
- Kopar Khairane
- Mumbai Pune Express Highway
- Palm Beach Road
- sector 8A
- sector 11
- Sector 12
- Sector 13
- Sector 20 Kharghar
- Sector 27 Kharghar
- Sector 30 Kharghar
- Sector 34 Kharghar
- Sector 35 Kharghar
- Sector 21 Kharghar
- Sector 15 Kharghar
- sector 19 Kharghar
- Sector 27 Kharghar
- sector 36 Kamothe
- Sector 18 Kamothe
- Sector 21 Kamothe
- Nilje Gaon
- Shil Phata
- Shilottar Raichur
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Navi Mumbai
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care is one of the best hospitals I’ve ever been to. The staff is so friendly and accommodating. It’s always nice to know that I’m in good hands when I’m here.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Navi Mumbai, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Navi Mumbai starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Navi Mumbai also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Navi Mumbai to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Navi Mumbai offers highly safe procedures.