Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Nizamabad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Nizamabad
If you are looking for quality breast cancer treatment in Nizamabad, then you should consider visiting Mantracare. Mantracare is a world-renowned cancer hospital that offers state-of-the-art treatments for all types of cancer. They have a team of skilled and experienced doctors who are committed to helping their patients achieve the best possible outcomes. Their facilities are top notch and they have the latest technology and equipment available to help treat your cancer. If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Nizamabad, then you should definitely visit Mantracare.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Nizamabad
|Lumpectomy in Nizamabad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Nizamabad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Nizamabad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Nizamabad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Nizamabad
MantraCare is one of Nizamabad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nizamabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Hyderabad Road
- Madhav Nagar
- Mahalaxmi Nagar
- Mubarak Nagar
- Indrapuri Colony
- Sai Nagar
- Vinayak Nagar
- Mujahed Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- Ambedkar Colony
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Nizamabad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been struggling with breast cancer for a while and had tried many different treatments without success. I was starting to lose hope when a friend told me about MantraCare in Nizamabad. I decided to give it a try and I’m so glad I did! The treatment was very effective and I started feeling better almost immediately. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone who is struggling with breast cancer. Thank you MantraCare for giving me my life back!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Nizamabad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Nizamabad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Nizamabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nizamabad to check if you are covered.