C3R Surgery In Nizamabad
Corneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) is a procedure used to improve the appearance of the cornea. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to cross-link the corneal collagen fibers. This results in a more elastic and smooth surface. CCL is typically used to treat dryness, age-related eye wrinkles, and keratoconus.
There are several benefits to undergoing CCL surgery. First, it can improve the appearance of the cornea. Second, it can help to reduce eye dryness. Third, it can help to reduce age-related eye wrinkles. And fourth, it can help to treat keratoconus.
If you are interested in undergoing CCL surgery, your doctor in Nizamabad will likely recommend that you undergo a consultation. During this consultation, your doctor will be able to assess your symptoms and determine if CCL is the right treatment for you.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a procedure used to improve the appearance of the cornea. Collagen crosslinking uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to create a chemical reaction that bonds together the corneal collagen fibers. This results in a stronger, more elastic cornea that will look smoother and brighter.
The procedure is performed under local anesthesia by an ophthalmologist or optometrist. First, the doctor will numb the eye with an injection of an anesthetic. Then, they will use a special instrument to heat up the riboflavin to a high temperature. This causes the riboflavin to break down into molecules that bind to the corneal collagen. After cross-linking, the doctor will cool down the riboflavin and remove it from the eye.
C3R Surgery Cost In Nizamabad
The cost of C3R surgery in Nizamabad can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Nizamabad varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Nizamabad
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Nizamabad, including MantraCare Nizamabad, Eye Clinic Nizamabad, Eye Center Nizamabad, and Eye Mantra Nizamabad. EyeMantra is one of Nizamabad’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Nizamabad are accessible from the following areas :
- Hyderabad Road
- Madhav Nagar
- Mahalaxmi Nagar
- Mubarak Nagar
- Indrapuri Colony
- Sai Nagar
- Vinayak Nagar
- Mujahed Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- Ambedkar Colony
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Nizamabad
Happy Patients from Nizamabad after C3R Surgery
“After my corneal collagen crosslinking surgery with riboflavin from MantraCare I was left with a haze that made it hard to see. I could barely see the TV from across the room. The haze began to reduce and my vision is better than ever before.”
– Rishi (Nizamabad)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Nizamabad offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Nizamabad, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Nizamabad. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.