Advanced Fissure treatment in Nizamabad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Nizamabad
Fissure surgery is a treatment for a variety of medical problems. It is most commonly used to treat hernias, but it can also be used to treat other types of abdominal problems. Fissure surgery is done by making a small cut in the skin and then inserting a thin tube through the cut. This tube is then inserted into the abdominal cavity and used to remove any obstructions or tumors.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Nizamabad today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Nizamabad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Nizamabad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Nizamabad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Nizamabad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Nizamabad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Nizamabad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Nizamabad
MantraCare is one of Nizamabad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nizamabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Hyderabad Road
- Madhav Nagar
- Mahalaxmi Nagar
- Mubarak Nagar
- Indrapuri Colony
- Sai Nagar
- Vinayak Nagar
- Mujahed Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- Ambedkar Colony
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Nizamabad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“The doctors at Mantra Care were very helpful and caring. They interacted with us patiently and offered us all the information needed to know before we went into fissure surgery.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Nizamabad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Nizamabad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Nizamabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nizamabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Nizamabad offers highly safe procedures.