Advanced Fistula treatment in Nizamabad
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Nizamabad at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Nizamabad
If you are living with a permanent fistula, you may be interested in learning about the available fistula surgery treatments in Nizamabad. There are several types of surgery that can be used to repair a fistula, and each has its own benefits and drawbacks. After considering your specific situation, your surgeon will recommend the best option for you.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Nizamabad
|Fistulotomy in Nizamabad||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Nizamabad||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Nizamabad||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Nizamabad||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Nizamabad||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Nizamabad||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Nizamabad||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Nizamabad||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Nizamabad||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Nizamabad
MantraCare is one of Nizamabad’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Nizamabad are accessible from the following areas:
- Hyderabad Road
- Madhav Nagar
- Mahalaxmi Nagar
- Mubarak Nagar
- Indrapuri Colony
- Sai Nagar
- Vinayak Nagar
- Mujahed Nagar
- Subhash Nagar
- Ambedkar Colony
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Nizamabad
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care is a hospital in Nizamabad that provides fistula treatment. I found them online and they’ve done a great job of getting me back to normal life.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Nizamabad, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Nizamabad starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Nizamabad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Nizamabad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Nizamabad offers highly safe procedures.