C3R Surgery In Noida
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a new and safe technique for corneal repair and restoration. It uses riboflavin as the crosslinking agent, and it has been shown to be effective in restoring corneal clarity and reducing the risk of future cataracts.
The procedure typically takes about an hour and is done under local anesthesia. After the CCL procedure, you may experience some discomfort, but it is generally mild. Most people can resume their regular activities the next day.
There are several benefits to CCL: it is safe, it is minimally invasive, it has a short recovery time, and it has a high rate of success. There are also a few side effects, so you can be assured that this procedure will not cause any significant damage to your eyes. If you are interested in scheduling a consultation with our team in Noida to see if CCL is right for you, contact our office today!
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Before undergoing CCL, your doctor will perform a comprehensive exam to determine if your eyes are eligible for the procedure. Eligibility is based on the severity of your keratoconus, as well as other factors such as your age and medical history.
After eligibility has been determined, your doctor will explain the procedure to you. The next step is to prepare your eyes for surgery. This includes fasting for at least eight hours and avoiding any exposure to light during this time. Your doctor will then anesthetize your eyes using local anesthesia.
Next, the doctor will make several small cuts in your cornea using a scalpel or laser-assisted device. These cuts allow the doctor to access and crosslink the corneal collagen. The surgery usually takes about 10 minutes to complete.
After surgery, your eyes will be closed for a few hours while they heal. You should expect some mild discomfort following surgery, but it should dissipate over time. Most patients are able to resume their normal activities following CCL surgery.
C3R Surgery Cost In Noida
The cost of C3R surgery in Noida can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Noida varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Noida
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Noida, including MantraCare Noida, Eye Clinic Noida, Eye Center Noida, and Eye Mantra Noida. EyeMantra is one of Noida’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Noida are accessible from the following areas :
- Asagarpur Jagir
- Bhangel Begampur
- Chhaprauli Bangar
- Chora Sadatpur
- Dalerpur Kambakashpur
- Dostpur Mangroli
- Garhi Chaukhandi
- Garhi Samastpur
- Gejah Talattulabad
- Harpal Ki Nagali
- Parthala Khanjarpur
- Raipur Khadar
- Rasulpur Nawada
- Sarai Sadar
- Shahpur Govardhanpur Sultanpur
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Noida
Happy Patients from Noida after C3R Surgery
“Corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery from MantraCare in Noida is the best option for my eyes. I have had constant eye infections in the past because of a lot of redness and thinning of my cornea. With this procedure, I now have 20/20 vision.”
– Rishi (Noida)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Noida offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Noida, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Noida. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.