Advanced Fissure treatment in Noida
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Noida
Fissure surgery is a popular treatment for various health problems. It is also one of the most common surgeries performed in Noida. There are many types of fissures, but the most common is the anal fissure. This type of fissure occurs when the skin along the opening of the rectum separates from the underlying muscle. The opening can become infected, which can lead to serious health problems. If you are suffering from an anal fissure, you should contact Mantra Care team in noida.,
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Noida are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Noida
|Open Fissure Surgery in Noida||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Noida||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Noida||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Noida||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Noida
MantraCare is one of Noida’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Noida are accessible from the following areas:
- Asagarpur Jagir
- Bhangel Begampur
- Chhaprauli Bangar
- Chora Sadatpur
- Dalerpur Kambakashpur
- Dostpur Mangroli
- Garhi Chaukhandi
- Garhi Samastpur
- Gejah Talattulabad
- Harpal Ki Nagali
- Parthala Khanjarpur
- Raipur Khadar
- Rasulpur Nawada
- Sarai Sadar
- Shahpur Govardhanpur Sultanpur
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Noida
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was really happy with the care I got from Mantra Care. My fissure was treated very quickly and healed quite well.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Noida, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Noida starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Noida also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Noida to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Noida offers highly safe procedures.