Advanced Fistula treatment in Noida
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Noida at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Noida
If you are looking for the best fistula surgery treatment in Noida, then you should check out our clinic. We have a team of experienced surgeons who will help you get the best possible results. We use the latest techniques and equipment to ensure that you receive the best possible treatment. If you are looking for a safe and reliable fistula surgery treatment, then look no further than our clinic.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Noida
|Fistulotomy in Noida||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Noida||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Noida||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Noida||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Noida||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Noida||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Noida||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Noida||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Noida||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Noida
MantraCare is one of Noida’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Noida are accessible from the following areas:
- Asagarpur Jagir
- Bhangel Begampur
- Chhaprauli Bangar
- Chora Sadatpur
- Dalerpur Kambakashpur
- Dostpur Mangroli
- Garhi Chaukhandi
- Garhi Samastpur
- Gejah Talattulabad
- Harpal Ki Nagali
- Parthala Khanjarpur
- Raipur Khadar
- Rasulpur Nawada
- Sarai Sadar
- Shahpur Govardhanpur Sultanpur
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Noida
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The entire team at Mantra Care is very professional and skilled, offering the best quality of surgery care in a short time. I was impressed with their professionalism and level of surgical skills.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Noida, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Noida starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Noida also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Noida to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Noida offers highly safe procedures.