C3R Surgery In Pali
Corneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) is a medical procedure that uses riboflavin as an agent to improve corneal clarity and vision. CCL is a minimally invasive treatment that uses a chemical to bond together the corneal collagen fibers, which helps to restore the eye’s surface and reduce the appearance of corneal scarring.
There are many benefits to undergoing CCL surgery, including improved vision, reduced corneal scarring, increased transparency and clarity of the eye’s surface, and reduced risk of cataracts and other vision-threatening diseases.
If you are considering CCL surgery, your doctor will perform a comprehensive exam to determine if the procedure is right for you. After discussing your options, your doctor may recommend CCL in combination with other treatments, such as spectacles or contact lenses.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Before crosslinking, you will need to have a consultation with your doctor. During this appointment, you will be asked about your medical history and current vision. You will also receive an examination to determine if crosslinking is appropriate for you. If it is, your doctor will prescribe the necessary medications and instructions for treatment.
After receiving the medications and instructions, you will need to make an appointment for surgery. The surgery itself takes about an hour and is done under local anesthesia. During the procedure, your doctor will insert a needle into the center of your eye. This needle then passes through the eyelid and into the eye socket. Next, the doctor will use a special light to crosslink the cornea. After cross-linking is complete, your surgeon will remove the needle and stitches. You should experience minimal pain following surgery.
C3R Surgery Cost In Pali
The cost of C3R surgery in Pali can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Pali varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Pali
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Pali, including MantraCare Pali, Eye Clinic Pali, Eye Center Pali, and Eye Mantra Pali. EyeMantra is one of Pali’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Pali are accessible from the following areas :
- Marwar Junction
- Jodhpur Road
- Deoli Pabuji
- Tagore Nagar
- Keshav Nagar
- Gharwala Jaw
- Gayatri Nagar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Pali
Happy Patients from Pali after C3R Surgery
“I am a 26-year-old woman who had a lesion on my cornea. The doctor said it was too early for laser surgery, so I decided to go with crosslinking. It was definitely worth it! They use riboflavin eye drops and I had no side effects.”
– Rishi (Pali)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Pali offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Pali, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Pali. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.