Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Panchkula
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Panchkula
If you are living in Panchkula and you are diagnosed with breast cancer, don’t worry! There is a breast cancer treatment facility called Mantracare that offers comprehensive care. They have a team of experienced and qualified doctors who will help you get the best possible treatment. Mantracare has state-of-the-art facilities that will allow you to undergo treatments that are tailored to your individual needs. They have a wide variety of treatments that can help you conquer your disease. If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Panchkula, Mantracare is the perfect place to go.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Panchkula
|Lumpectomy in Panchkula||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Panchkula||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Panchkula||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Panchkula||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Panchkula
MantraCare is one of Panchkula’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Panchkula are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 20
- Sector 30
- Mansa Devi Complex
- Sector 5
- Sector 19
- Sector 24
- Sector 27
- Sector 2
- Sector 6
- Raipur Rani
- Sector 14
- Sector 25
- Sector 15
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Panchkula
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I had been struggling with breast cancer for a while and MantraCare, Panchkula was recommended to me by a friend. I am so glad I decided to try their treatment! After just a few sessions, I felt my energy levels increasing and the cancerous tumors shrinking. I am now cancer-free and feeling better than ever thanks to MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Panchkula include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Panchkula starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Panchkula also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Panchkula to check if you are covered.