C3R Surgery In Panchkula
Corneal collagen cross-linking (CCL) with riboflavin (vitamin B2) has been shown to be a safe and effective treatment for keratoconus, a progressive disorder of the cornea. CCL uses a special light and temperature combination to break down the cornea’s collagen fibers, which results in a decrease in eye size and pressure over time.
Since CCL is a new treatment option, there are still some questions that need to be answered. One question is how long the effect of the treatment will last. Another question is whether or not CCL will be effective for everyone who undergoes it. However, studies have shown that CCL is an effective treatment for keratoconus and can improve your vision significantly.
If you are interested in considering this treatment option, be sure to speak with your doctor in Panchkula about your specific case.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a minimally invasive procedure that uses riboflavin to improve the strength and elasticity of the cornea. During CCL, artificial light is used to heat up the cornea tissue, which then reacts with riboflavin to form a crosslinked network. This crosslinked network improves the overall structural integrity of the cornea and can reduce the likelihood of future eye surgery or even avoid it altogether.
The procedure is typically performed as an outpatient surgery on an individual who is healthy and has no other medical concerns. After taking a few short breaks during the procedure, patients are able to return home and resume their normal activities within a few hours after surgery. Patients typically experience minimal discomfort following CCL, although some mild discomfort may be experienced during the healing process.
CCL is one of the most popular types of eye surgery and has been shown to be effective in reducing the likelihood of future eye surgery or even avoiding it altogether. If you are looking to have CCL performed on your eyes, be sure to speak with your doctor about your eligibility and potential benefits before making a decision.
C3R Surgery Cost In Panchkula
The cost of C3R surgery in Panchkula can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Panchkula varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Panchkula
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Panchkula, including MantraCare Panchkula, Eye Clinic Panchkula, Eye Center Panchkula, and Eye Mantra Panchkula. EyeMantra is one of Panchkula’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Panchkula are accessible from the following areas :
- Sector 20
- Sector 30
- Mansa Devi Complex
- Sector 5
- Sector 19
- Sector 24
- Sector 27
- Sector 2
- Sector 6
- Raipur Rani
- Sector 14
- Sector 25
- Sector 15
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Panchkula
Happy Patients from Panchkula after C3R Surgery
“I initially saw a huge improvement in my vision after my first treatment, and I have continued to see improvements ever since. Dr. Jain is very knowledgeable and professional, which has made the experience of getting treatment so easy.”
– Rishi (Panchkula)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Panchkula offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Panchkula, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Panchkula. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.