Advanced Fissure treatment in Panchkula
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Panchkula
If you are experiencing pain and discomfort in your anus, rectum, or bladder, and you have a fissure, you may be a good candidate for surgery. Fissure surgery is one of the most common treatments for anal problems. It is also one of the most effective. After surgery, you can expect to feel much better. The surgery will repair the tear in the skin and restore normal function.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Panchkula today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Panchkula are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Panchkula
|Open Fissure Surgery in Panchkula||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Panchkula||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Panchkula||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Panchkula||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Panchkula
MantraCare is one of Panchkula’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Panchkula are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 20
- Sector 30
- Mansa Devi Complex
- Sector 5
- Sector 19
- Sector 24
- Sector 27
- Sector 2
- Sector 6
- Raipur Rani
- Sector 14
- Sector 25
- Sector 15
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Panchkula
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I had fissure surgery three days ago and the treatment I got was very good. They helped me a lot and made sure I was comfortable. The doctors at Mantra Care explained everything to me in detail and taught me how to care for myself.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Panchkula, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Panchkula starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Panchkula also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Panchkula to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Panchkula offers highly safe procedures.