Advanced Fistula treatment in Panchkula
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Panchkula at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Panchkula
If you’re looking for a surgery that can help you solve your problems, then fistula surgery may be the right option for you. This type of surgery is used to treat various types of incontinence, including childbirth and post-operative. It’s a delicate operation that requires expert skills and a lot of experience. If you’re looking to have fistula surgery in Panchkula, then we recommend contacting Mantra Care team. We’ll be able to provide you with all the information you need to make an informed decision.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Panchkula
|Fistulotomy in Panchkula||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Panchkula||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Panchkula||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Panchkula||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Panchkula||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Panchkula||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Panchkula||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Panchkula||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Panchkula||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Panchkula
MantraCare is one of Panchkula’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Panchkula are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 20
- Sector 30
- Mansa Devi Complex
- Sector 5
- Sector 19
- Sector 24
- Sector 27
- Sector 2
- Sector 6
- Raipur Rani
- Sector 14
- Sector 25
- Sector 15
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Panchkula
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“The doctors were very professional and friendly. I was very scared going in but they were all very reassuring. My surgery went well and they followed up with me every day.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Panchkula, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Panchkula starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Panchkula also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Panchkula to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Panchkula offers highly safe procedures.