Advanced Gall bladder treatment in Panchkula
FREE Gall bladder Treatment Consultation
Get Gall bladder removal Treatment Cost Estimate
Gall bladder Treatment in Panchkula
If you are looking for gall bladder treatment in Panchkula , you have come to the right place. Our expert team of doctors is dedicated to providing the best possible care for all of our patients. We offer a variety of treatments, including surgery, laser therapy, and radiofrequency ablation. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible outcome, so please contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Gall bladder treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Gall Badder Stones
The following symptoms may indicate that someone has gall stones:
- Excruciating pain in the upper right abdomen, often just below the rib cage
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin)
- Clay colored stools
- Heavy, greasy bowel movements
- Tender abdomen
Gall bladder stones Treatment Options
The most common treatment options for gall bladder stones are:
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL): The lithotripter is used to break up the stone into smaller pieces, which are then passed out of the body
- Percutaneous transluminal lithotripsy (PTL): A thin tube is inserted through a small incision which is electrically that allows a shock wave to be applied causing the stone to break into smaller pieces
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy (surgical removal of the gallbladder): The surgeon makes a small incision on the side of the body, inserts a camera and uses it to guide an instrument into the abdominal cavity which break up a gall bladder stone with minimal invasive damage
- Open cholecystectomy: The surgeon makes an open incision on the side of the body, removes any remaining tissue from around the gall bladder, and then uses a laparoscope to remove the stone.
- Percutaneous cholecystostomy (PCS): A metal tube is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin, and passed to a stone. It has an electrically charged wire on one end. The other end has a valve that allows the doctor to use it like a suction device to pull out the stone
- Gallbladder stent placement: A metal tube is inserted through a tiny incision in the skin, and passed to a stone. It has an electrically charged wire on one end. The other end has a valve that allows the doctor to use it like a suction device to pull out the stone
- Sclerotherapy: A solution is injected into a vein under the skin, causing a blood clot to form. This limits the passage of stones and other debris through the bile ducts
Why to not delay Gall bladder stone treatment?
Gallstones are the most common cause of acute and chronic cholecystitis. Treatment for gallstones should be done as soon as possible because it can lead to complications such as:
- Acute cholecystitis
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Acute pancreatitis
- Cholelithiasis (gallstone formation)
Gall bladder Stones Treatment Cost in Panchkula
|ESWl in Panchkula||15,000 – 80,000|
|PTL in Panchkula||47,000 – 1,80,000|
|Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in Panchkula||30,000 – 1,30,000|
|Open Cholecystectomy in Panchkula||50,000 – 1,00,000|
|Sclerotherapy in Panchkula||30,000 – 40,000|
|Gallbladder stent Placement in Panchkula||30,000 – 50,000|
|PCS in Panchkula||30,000 – 1,00,000|
Gall bladder Treatment Hospitals in Panchkula
MantraCare is one of Panchkula’s leading Gall bladder treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Panchkula are accessible from the following areas:
- Sector 20
- Sector 30
- Mansa Devi Complex
- Sector 5
- Sector 19
- Sector 24
- Sector 27
- Sector 2
- Sector 6
- Raipur Rani
- Sector 14
- Sector 25
- Sector 15
Top Gall bladder Treatment Doctors in Panchkula
2000+ Successful Gall bladder Treatment
“I had been having issues with my gall bladder for a while and was finally referred to Mantracare in Panchkula. I am so glad I went! The staff was incredibly knowledgeable and professional, and they were able to treat my condition quickly and effectively. I would definitely recommend Mantracare to anyone seeking treatment for a similar condition.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Gall stones are formed in the gallbladder and can cause intense pain. Gallstones are hard, pebble-like pieces of cholesterol or bile that form in the gallbladder. They can be as small as a grain of sand or as big as a golf ball. Gallstones form when there is too much cholesterol and bilirubin (a waste product of red blood cells) in the bile. The combination of these substances makes a stone that sticks together and forms in the gallbladder.
There are many different treatment options for gall stones in Panchkula. Some of the most common include PTL, ESWL (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy), PCS, Gallbladder Stent Placement, Sclerotherapy.
The cost of gall bladder stone treatment in Panchkula can vary depending on the type of surgery that is required to remove the stones. These surgeries are priced differently and the cost can range from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 3 lakhs, depending on the type of surgery and where it is done.
Yes, most insurances cover gall bladder stone treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Panchkula to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare gall bladder stone hospital in Panchkula offers highly safe procedures.