C3R Surgery In Panipat
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment for corneal scarring and other conditions that result in decreased vision. CCL uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen in the eye. Riboflavin has been shown to be effective in treating corneal scarring, and it is also used as a natural eyebright.
There are several types of CCL treatments available, including Intravitreal Riboflavin Injection (IVRIS), a slow injection method; Intravitreal Riboflavin Concentrate (IRBC), a faster injection method; and Topical Riboflavin Gel (TRG), a topical application.
If you are interested in pursuing CCL as a treatment option for your dry eye syndrome, be sure to speak with your doctor in Panipat about all of your options. You may also want to consider other treatments that are available before committing to undergo CCL treatment.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
The procedure is done in a hospital or clinic by a doctor who specializes in eye surgery. Before the CCL procedure, the doctor will perform a careful examination of your eyes. This includes taking a medical history and performing an eye exam. The doctor will also give you a detailed explanation of the risks and benefits of CCL.
After you agree to have the CCL procedure, the doctor will give you an anesthetic to prevent pain during the surgery. The doctor then will make several small cuts on your eyes using a scalpel. Next, the doctor will place a special device over your eyes that will heat up and cause the corneal collagen to crosslink. The CCL procedure usually takes about 30 minutes to complete.
After the CCL procedure, you may experience some temporary discomfort and blurred vision. However, most people recover completely from CCL surgery and see improved vision within two weeks.
C3R Surgery Cost In Panipat
The cost of C3R surgery in Panipat can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Panipat varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Panipat
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Panipat, including MantraCare Panipat, Eye Clinic Panipat, Eye Center Panipat, and Eye Mantra Panipat. EyeMantra is one of Panipat’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Panipat are accessible from the following areas :
- G.T. Karnal Road
- Faridpur Road
- G T Road
- Patel Nagar
- Barsat Road
- Rajiv Colony
- Sector 40 and 19A
- Sector 13-17
- Tehsil Camp
- Vikas Nagar
- Sethi Chowk Area
- Assandh road
- Friends Colony
- Shanti Nagar
- Bishon Sarup Colony
- Jagannath Vihar
- Sector 24
- Model Town
- Ashok Vihar
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Panipat
Happy Patients from Panipat after C3R Surgery
“I want to thank Dr. Jain for her great work and the care that she has given me during my corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery. My vision is now 20/20 and I can see better than ever before.”
– Rishi (Panipat)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Panipat offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Panipat, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Panipat. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.