Advanced Fissure treatment in Panipat
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Panipat
Fissure surgery is a treatment for anal fissures. A fissure is a tear in the skin that can occur due to many reasons, such as chronic constipation, stress, or childbirth. If left untreated, a fissure can become infected and lead to severe pain and difficulty in bowel movements. Fissure surgery is an outpatient procedure that involves opening up the fissure using a special tool called a resectoscope. The surgeon then repairs the torn skin using stitches or staples. The procedure is usually done as an outpatient to minimize discomfort and allow the patient to return to their normal activities as soon as possible.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Panipat today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Panipat are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Panipat
|Open Fissure Surgery in Panipat||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Panipat||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Panipat||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Panipat||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Panipat
MantraCare is one of Panipat’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Panipat are accessible from the following areas:
- G.T. Karnal Road
- Faridpur Road
- G T Road
- Patel Nagar
- Barsat Road
- Rajiv Colony
- Sector 40 and 19A
- Sector 13-17
- Tehsil Camp
- Vikas Nagar
- Sethi Chowk Area
- Assandh road
- Friends Colony
- Shanti Nagar
- Bishon Sarup Colony
- Jagannath Vihar
- Sector 24
- Model Town
- Ashok Vihar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Panipat
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was highly impressed and satisfied with the fissure treatment I received at Mantra Care. The doctors and nursing staff were all very friendly and attentive, and they made sure I got the care I needed.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Panipat, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Panipat starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Panipat also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Panipat to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Panipat offers highly safe procedures.