C3R Surgery In Patiala
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a popular surgical treatment for keratoconus, a progressive eye disease that affects the cornea. CCL uses riboflavin, a vitamin B2, to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. This prevents the cornea from becoming thinner and more curved over time.
There are several benefits to using riboflavin surgery for CCL. First, it is a safe treatment with minimal side effects. Second, it is an outpatient procedure that can be completed in just a few hours. Third, it is effective at treating all types of keratoconus. And finally, it is one of the most cost-effective treatments available for keratoconus.
If you are interested in learning more about riboflavin surgery for CCL or any other eye condition, please contact Mantracare Patiala.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that uses riboflavin to crosslink the corneal collagen fibers. CCL is used to improve the appearance of the eye and reduce the likelihood of future vision loss.
Step one: An incision is made in the center of your eye.
Step two: The riboflavin solution is injected into the incision using a needle.
Step three: The crosslinking solution is applied to the damaged cornea.
Step four: The eyes are closed for several minutes, and then reopened.
Step five: The incisions are closed with stitches, and you can return to your normal activities.
C3R Surgery Cost In Patiala
The cost of C3R surgery in Patiala can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Patiala varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Patiala
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Patiala, including MantraCare Patiala, Eye Clinic Patiala, Eye Center Patiala, and Eye Mantra Patiala. EyeMantra is one of Patiala’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Patiala are accessible from the following areas :
- Sirhind Road
- Mehta Colony
- Moti Bagh
- Bhadson Road
- SST Nagar
- Devigarh-Pehowa Road
- Anand Nagar
- Century Enclave
- New Officers Colony
- Rattan Nagar
- Baneda Khurd
- Nabha Road
- Lehal Colony
- Urban Estate
- Ghuman Nagar
- Dashmesh Nagar
- Ajit Nagar
- Prem Nagar
- Ranjit Nagar
- Charan Bagh
- Sullar Colony
- Majathia Enclave
- Dhaliwal Colony
- Upkar Nagar
- Guru Nanak Nagar
- Hassanpur Prohotan
- Bishan Nagar
- Gurbax Colony
- Gurmat Colony
- Ram Nagar
- Lahori Gate
- Arya Samaj
- Sunny Enclave
- Harinder Nagar
- Model Town
- Lower Mall
- Aman Nagar
- Keshar Bagh
- Heera Bagh
- Mathura Colony
- Dakala Road
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Patiala
Happy Patients from Patiala after C3R Surgery
“I was diagnosed with keratoconus and I had to undergo corneal collagen crosslinking with riboflavin surgery. MantraCare offered me a free consultation and I couldn’t believe how much help they have been when it comes to my eye treatment. They are like my own personal eye doctor.”
– Rishi (Patiala)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Patiala offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Patiala, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Patiala. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.