Advanced Fissure treatment in Patiala
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Patiala
Fissure surgery treatment in Patiala is a procedure that is used to treat various types of digestive problems. The surgery is done through a small opening that is made in the stomach. The opening is then sewn shut so that food and liquid can no longer enter the stomach. This procedure is often used to treat conditions like acid reflux, GERD, and gastritis.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Patiala are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Patiala
|Open Fissure Surgery in Patiala
|15,000 – 90,000
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Patiala
|40,000 – 50,000
|Laser is used | No incision
|Sphincterotomy in Patiala
|20,000 – 70,000
|Fissurotomy in Patiala
|10,000 – 70,000
|Remove entire tissue
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Patiala
MantraCare is one of Patiala’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Patiala are accessible from the following areas:
- Sirhind Road
- Mehta Colony
- Moti Bagh
- Bhadson Road
- SST Nagar
- Devigarh-Pehowa Road
- Anand Nagar
- Century Enclave
- New Officers Colony
- Rattan Nagar
- Baneda Khurd
- Nabha Road
- Lehal Colony
- Urban Estate
- Ghuman Nagar
- Dashmesh Nagar
- Ajit Nagar
- Prem Nagar
- Ranjit Nagar
- Charan Bagh
- Sullar Colony
- Majathia Enclave
- Dhaliwal Colony
- Upkar Nagar
- Guru Nanak Nagar
- Hassanpur Prohotan
- Bishan Nagar
- Gurbax Colony
- Gurmat Colony
- Ram Nagar
- Lahori Gate
- Arya Samaj
- Sunny Enclave
- Harinder Nagar
- Model Town
- Lower Mall
- Aman Nagar
- Keshar Bagh
- Heera Bagh
- Mathura Colony
- Dakala Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Patiala
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am a resident of Patiala and decided to go for the surgery because no other treatment was working. I was really worried because it was going to cost me a lot more that I thought, but Mantra Care gave me an affordable fissure surgery which restored my confidence.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Patiala, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Patiala starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Patiala also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Patiala to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Patiala offers highly safe procedures.