Advanced Fistula treatment in Patiala
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Patiala at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Patiala
If you are live with a fistula, you may be wondering what treatments are available to cure the condition. A fistula is an abnormal connection between the bladder and the rectum or anus. This can result from childbirth, cancer, injury, or other conditions. There are various treatments available for fistulas, but the most common is surgery. During surgery, the doctor will make a small cut in the skin and connect the two areas directly. This can cure the fistula and restore normal bowel function.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Patiala
|Fistulotomy in Patiala||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Patiala||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Patiala||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Patiala||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Patiala||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Patiala||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Patiala||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Patiala||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Patiala||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Patiala
MantraCare is one of Patiala’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Patiala are accessible from the following areas:
- Sirhind Road
- Mehta Colony
- Moti Bagh
- Bhadson Road
- SST Nagar
- Devigarh-Pehowa Road
- Anand Nagar
- Century Enclave
- New Officers Colony
- Rattan Nagar
- Baneda Khurd
- Nabha Road
- Lehal Colony
- Urban Estate
- Ghuman Nagar
- Dashmesh Nagar
- Ajit Nagar
- Prem Nagar
- Ranjit Nagar
- Charan Bagh
- Sullar Colony
- Majathia Enclave
- Dhaliwal Colony
- Upkar Nagar
- Guru Nanak Nagar
- Hassanpur Prohotan
- Bishan Nagar
- Gurbax Colony
- Gurmat Colony
- Ram Nagar
- Lahori Gate
- Arya Samaj
- Sunny Enclave
- Harinder Nagar
- Model Town
- Lower Mall
- Aman Nagar
- Keshar Bagh
- Heera Bagh
- Mathura Colony
- Dakala Road
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Patiala
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I am really grateful that my doctor told me about this clinic because I would have never found it otherwise. The people there are so professional and kind, and I can’t even express how happy I am with the treatment.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Patiala, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Patiala starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Patiala also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Patiala to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Patiala offers highly safe procedures.