Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Patna
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Patna
Looking for breast cancer treatment in Patna? Look no further than Mantracare. Our team of specialists offerstate-of-the-art treatments that can help you live a healthy and fulfilling life after your diagnosis. We offer a variety of treatments, including chemotherapy, surgery, radiation therapy, and more. Our team is dedicated to helping you find the best solution for your specific needs. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Patna
|Lumpectomy in Patna||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Patna||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Patna||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Patna||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Patna
MantraCare is one of Patna’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Patna are accessible from the following areas:
- Nageshwar Colony
- Bailey Road
- Boring Road
- Exhibition Road
- New Patliputra Colony
- Fraser Road Area
- Rajendra Nagar
- Keshri Nagar
- Jagdeo Path
- Budha Colony
- Danapur Road
- Patliputra Road
- North Sri Krishna Puri
- Vijay Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Hanuman Nagar
- Ashiana-Digha Road
- Ganga Vihar Colony
- Raja bazar
- Haroon Nagar
- Phulwari Sharif
- Khagaul Road
- Danapur-Khagaul Road
- Patel Nagar
- Patliputra Colony
- Gola Road
- Saguna More
- Shastri Nagar
- Sri Krishna Nagar
- Ramjaipal Nagar
- Chitrakut Nagar
- Jai Prakash Nagar
- Chhoti Pahari
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Patna
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“MantraCare’s Breast Cancer treatment in Patna is amazing! I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer a few months ago and was so scared. MantraCare has been there for me every step of the way, providing me with the best possible care. Their treatment has been very successful and my cancer is now in remission. I am so grateful to MantraCare and would recommend their services to anyone facing a similar diagnosis. Thank you, MantraCare!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Patna include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Patna starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Patna also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Patna to check if you are covered.