C3R Surgery In Patna
Corneal collagen crosslinking is a well-established and increasingly popular therapy used to improve the appearance of the eye. Collagen crosslinking uses riboflavin, a vitamin B2, to cause the bonds between the individual collagen fibers in the cornea to break down. This reduces the number of wrinkles and other surface irregularities in the cornea and can result in a more youthful appearance.
Corneal collagen crosslinking is usually performed as a solo procedure, but it can also be combined with other treatments, such as laser surgery or refractive surgery. If you are considering this treatment for your eyes, be sure to discuss your specific case with a qualified doctor in Patna.
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a common treatment for the dry-eye syndrome. The goal of CCL is to improve the clarity of the eye’s surface by stiffening the cornea’s collagen fibers. This procedure is usually done in an outpatient setting with local anesthetics.
First, a numbing agent is applied to the eye. A ring light is then used to create a corneal flap. This flap is then gently lifted and moved over the center of the eye so that the riboflavin solution can be administered.
The riboflavin solution reacts with the cornea’s collagen proteins to form crosslinks. The crosslinks strengthen the cornea’s fibers, which in turn improves clarity and reduces glare.
C3R Surgery Cost In Patna
The cost of C3R surgery in Patna can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Patna varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Patna
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Patna, including MantraCare Patna, Eye Clinic Patna, Eye Center Patna, and Eye Mantra Patna. EyeMantra is one of Patna’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Patna are accessible from the following areas :
- Nageshwar Colony
- Bailey Road
- Boring Road
- Exhibition Road
- New Patliputra Colony
- Fraser Road Area
- Rajendra Nagar
- Keshri Nagar
- Jagdeo Path
- Budha Colony
- Danapur Road
- Patliputra Road
- North Sri Krishna Puri
- Vijay Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Hanuman Nagar
- Ashiana-Digha Road
- Ganga Vihar Colony
- Raja bazar
- Haroon Nagar
- Phulwari Sharif
- Khagaul Road
- Danapur-Khagaul Road
- Patel Nagar
- Patliputra Colony
- Gola Road
- Saguna More
- Shastri Nagar
- Sri Krishna Nagar
- Ramjaipal Nagar
- Chitrakut Nagar
- Jai Prakash Nagar
- Chhoti Pahari
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Patna
Happy Patients from Patna after C3R Surgery
“I had this procedure done on my cornea a few months ago and it has been the best decision I have ever made. Ever since then my vision has improved tremendously. My cornea used to be cloudy and blurred, but now its perfectly clear.”
– Rishi (Patna)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Patna offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Patna, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Patna. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.