Advanced Fissure treatment in Patna
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Patna
Fissure surgery treatment in Patna is a very common procedure. It is used to treat various types of conditions, including anal fissures, rectal prolapse, and hemorrhoids. The surgery involves opening up the skin to remove the problem. It is a outpatient procedure that can be done in a hospital or at home. Depending on the condition, the surgery may require anesthesia or only local anaesthesia.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Patna are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Patna
|Open Fissure Surgery in Patna||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Patna||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Patna||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Patna||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Patna
MantraCare is one of Patna’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Patna are accessible from the following areas:
- Nageshwar Colony
- Bailey Road
- Boring Road
- Exhibition Road
- New Patliputra Colony
- Fraser Road Area
- Rajendra Nagar
- Keshri Nagar
- Jagdeo Path
- Budha Colony
- Danapur Road
- Patliputra Road
- North Sri Krishna Puri
- Vijay Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Hanuman Nagar
- Ashiana-Digha Road
- Ganga Vihar Colony
- Raja bazar
- Haroon Nagar
- Phulwari Sharif
- Khagaul Road
- Danapur-Khagaul Road
- Patel Nagar
- Patliputra Colony
- Gola Road
- Saguna More
- Shastri Nagar
- Sri Krishna Nagar
- Ramjaipal Nagar
- Chitrakut Nagar
- Jai Prakash Nagar
- Chhoti Pahari
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Patna
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I was recommended to go for surgery by my doctor, but I had no idea who to go with. My husband suggested that I try Mantra Care where the doctors were not just wonderful but so affordable. And I’m glad that I listened to him.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Patna, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Patna starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Patna also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Patna to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Patna offers highly safe procedures.