Advanced Fistula treatment in Patna
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Patna at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Patna
Fistula surgery is a treatment that can be used to correct a number of different conditions. Fistula surgery can be used to treat conditions such as an anal fistula, rectal fistula, and urethral fistula. The surgery involves making a small incision in the affected area and then stitching the tissue back together. In most cases, the surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and takes less than an hour to complete.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Patna
|Fistulotomy in Patna||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Patna||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Patna||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Patna||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Patna||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Patna||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Patna||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Patna||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Patna||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Patna
MantraCare is one of Patna’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Patna are accessible from the following areas:
- Nageshwar Colony
- Bailey Road
- Boring Road
- Exhibition Road
- New Patliputra Colony
- Fraser Road Area
- Rajendra Nagar
- Keshri Nagar
- Jagdeo Path
- Budha Colony
- Danapur Road
- Patliputra Road
- North Sri Krishna Puri
- Vijay Nagar
- Indira Nagar
- Hanuman Nagar
- Ashiana-Digha Road
- Ganga Vihar Colony
- Raja bazar
- Haroon Nagar
- Phulwari Sharif
- Khagaul Road
- Danapur-Khagaul Road
- Patel Nagar
- Patliputra Colony
- Gola Road
- Saguna More
- Shastri Nagar
- Sri Krishna Nagar
- Ramjaipal Nagar
- Chitrakut Nagar
- Jai Prakash Nagar
- Chhoti Pahari
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Patna
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I had been told by a doctor that my daughter’s fistula had become inoperable and there was nothing we could do to save her. After we found out about Mantra Care, I am so glad that my daughter was able to get the surgery she needed. My daughter can now go to school and is no longer embarrassed by her condition.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Patna, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Patna starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Patna also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Patna to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Patna offers highly safe procedures.