Advanced Fissure treatment in Phagwara
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Phagwara
Fissure surgery is a treatment for various types of fissures. It is a relatively new procedure that has been growing in popularity over the past few years. Fissure surgery is a outpatient procedure that requires no overnight stay. The surgery usually takes about an hour to complete and most patients are able to go home the same day. There are a few risks associated with this procedure, but they are generally minor. The most common risks are minor bleeding and infection. If either of these occur, the patient should seek medical attention.
Contact Mantra Care team for your fissure treatment in Phagwara today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Phagwara are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Phagwara
|Open Fissure Surgery in Phagwara||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Phagwara||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Phagwara||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Phagwara||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Phagwara
MantraCare is one of Phagwara’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Phagwara are accessible from the following areas:
- New Model Town
- Adarsh Nagar
- Model Town
- Onkar Nagar
- Nehru Nagar
- Gobindpura-Kotrani Rd
- Hargobind Nagar
- Khalwara Road
- Mehli Gate
- Chahal Nagar
- Sarai Rd
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Phagwara
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am so glad I chose to come to Mantra Care in Phagwara because the staff was professional and attentive throughout my whole stay. They offered many different treatments for me, like laser therapy, acupuncture, heat lamps and more. The doctors have great knowledge about the treatment and really take their time with you.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Phagwara, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Phagwara starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Phagwara also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Phagwara to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Phagwara offers highly safe procedures.