Advanced Fistula treatment in Phagwara
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Phagwara at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Phagwara
If you are suffering from a fistula, you may be interested in seeking treatment in Phagwara. There are many surgeons who can help you get the treatment that you need. The surgery is often effective and can help you regain your quality of life. You should consult Mantra care about your options if you are interested in pursuing this type of surgery in Phagwara.
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Phagwara
|Fistulotomy in Phagwara||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Phagwara||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Phagwara||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Phagwara||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Phagwara||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Phagwara||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Phagwara||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Phagwara||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Phagwara||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Phagwara
MantraCare is one of Phagwara’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Phagwara are accessible from the following areas:
- New Model Town
- Adarsh Nagar
- Model Town
- Onkar Nagar
- Nehru Nagar
- Gobindpura-Kotrani Rd
- Hargobind Nagar
- Khalwara Road
- Mehli Gate
- Chahal Nagar
- Sarai Rd
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Phagwara
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“I was treated by Mantra Care hospital in Phagwara. The cost and treatment is highly affordable, and they do their job with utmost care and dedication.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Phagwara, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Phagwara starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Phagwara also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Phagwara to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Phagwara offers highly safe procedures.