Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Pimpri Chinchwad
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Pimpri Chinchwad
Bariatric surgery is a treatment for obesity that helps reduce the amount of food that’s eaten and the amount of weight that’s gained. The surgery is done by removing some or all of the stomach. This can help to reduce the amount of food that’s eaten and help to keep the weight off. There are many different types of bariatric surgery, and they all have their own benefits and drawbacks. If you’re interested in bariatric surgery, be sure to talk to your doctor in Pimpri-Chinchwad about what might be best for you.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Pimpri Chinchwad
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Pimpri Chinchwad||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Pimpri Chinchwad||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Pimpri Chinchwad||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Pimpri Chinchwad
MantraCare is one of Pimpri Chinchwad’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Pimpri Chinchwad are accessible from the following areas:
- Chinchwad Gaon
- Link Road
- Sector 6
- Ajantha Nagar
- Vallabha Nagar
- Ravet Village Rd
- Pawar Nagar
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Pimpri Chinchwad
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I am glad that I chose MantraCare for my bariatric treatment in Pimpri-Chinchwad. The staff is very professional and caring. They made me feel comfortable from the very beginning and were always available to answer any of my questions. The treatment itself was very effective, and I am now able to lead a healthier life. Thank you MantraCare!“
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Pimpri Chinchwad are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Pimpri Chinchwad which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Pimpri Chinchwad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Pimpri Chinchwad offers highly safe procedures.