Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad
If you are looking for breast cancer treatment in Pimpri-Chinchwad, then Mantracare is the clinic for you. Our team of experts offers treatments for all stages of the disease. With access to the latest technologies and treatments, we can help you recover quickly and effectively. Contact us today to learn more about our breast cancer treatment services in Pimpri-Chinchwad.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Pimpri Chinchwad
|Lumpectomy in Pimpri Chinchwad||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Pimpri Chinchwad||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Pimpri Chinchwad||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Pimpri Chinchwad||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Pimpri Chinchwad
MantraCare is one of Pimpri Chinchwad’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Pimpri Chinchwad are accessible from the following areas:
- Chinchwad Gaon
- Link Road
- Sector 6
- Ajantha Nagar
- Vallabha Nagar
- Ravet Village Rd
- Pawar Nagar
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Pimpri Chinchwad
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was suffering from breast cancer and was looking for a treatment in Pimpri-Chinchwad that would not only be effective, but also gentle on my body. I came across MantraCare and decided to give their treatment a try. I am so glad I did! The treatment was very gentle and effective, and it completely cured my cancer. I am now cancer-free and feeling great! I highly recommend MantraCare to anyone who is looking for an effective and gentle breast cancer treatment. Thank you, MantraCare!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Pimpri Chinchwad include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Pimpri Chinchwad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Pimpri Chinchwad to check if you are covered.