Advanced Fissure treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad
Fissure surgery treatment is becoming popular in Pimpri-Chinchwad. This is because the surgery is very effective in curing fissures. It is also less invasive than other surgeries, which makes it a good choice for people who are uncomfortable with traditional surgeries. The surgery is done under local anesthetic and takes about 30 minutes. After the surgery, patients will need to take antibiotics to prevent infection.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Pimpri Chinchwad are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Pimpri Chinchwad
|Open Fissure Surgery in Pimpri Chinchwad||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Pimpri Chinchwad||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Pimpri Chinchwad||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Pimpri Chinchwad||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Pimpri Chinchwad
MantraCare is one of Pimpri Chinchwad’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Pimpri Chinchwad are accessible from the following areas:
- Chinchwad Gaon
- Link Road
- Sector 6
- Ajantha Nagar
- Vallabha Nagar
- Ravet Village Rd
- Pawar Nagar
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Pimpri Chinchwad
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“You should trust Mantra Care to help you recover from your fissure surgery. The surgeons who perform this procedure are experts in the field and they make their patients feel at ease during treatment.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Pimpri Chinchwad, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Pimpri Chinchwad starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Pimpri Chinchwad also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Pimpri Chinchwad to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Pimpri Chinchwad offers highly safe procedures.