Advanced Bariatric Surgery in Pune
FREE Bariatric Surgery Consultation
Get Bariatric Surgery Cost Estimate
Bariatric Surgery in Pune
If you are looking for a weight loss solution that is both effective and safe, bariatric surgery may be the right choice for you. The procedure helps people lose weight by reducing the size of the stomach and intestines. This can lead to a significant reduction in calories consumed, which can result in weight loss. The surgery is also very safe and relatively easy to perform. If you are interested in bariatric treatment in Pune, contact a qualified surgeon today.
Why Bariatric Surgery from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms for need of Baritatric Surgery
The main symptoms of needing bariatric surgery are:
- You have or are at risk of developing a serious health problem related to obesity, such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You’re in physical pain because of your weight and the way it affects your body.
- Your quality of life is dramatically reduced due to obesity.
- You can’t lose weight through diet and exercise alone.
- You have a BMI of 40 or higher.
- Your obesity is causing emotional problems, such as depression or low self-esteem.
- You suffer from joint pain or stiffness.
- Your feet are swelling more than usual.
- You have trouble breathing because of your weight.
- You have sleep apnea.
- You’re at risk of developing osteoarthritis.
Baritatric Surgery Options
- Laparoscopic gastric banding (adjustable gastric band): This involves placing an inflatable band around the upper part of your stomach, creating a small pouch that limits how much food you can eat.
- Sleeve gastrectomy: This procedure removes about 80 percent of your stomach, leaving behind a long narrow tube.
- Gastric bypass: In this surgery, the surgeon creates a smaller pouch at the top of your stomach and attaches it to lower part of your intestine.
- Duodenal switch: This procedure combines a gastric bypass with removal of part of your small intestine.
Why to not delay Bariatric Surgery?
Delaying bariatric surgery can lead to serious health complications in the future such as:
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Heart disease
- Cholesterol disorder
- Bowel obstructions
- Gallbladder disease
- Uterine rupture
- Severe infection of the GI tract
- Gastric ulcers
Bariatric Surgery Cost in Pune
|Laparoscopic Gastric Banding in Pune||40,000 – 50,000|
|Gastric Bypass in Pune||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
|Duodenal Switch in Pune||2,00,000 – 5,00,000|
Bariatraic Treatment Hospitals in Pune
MantraCare is one of Pune’s leading bariatric treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Pune are accessible from the following areas:
- A.R. shala
- Adhale Bk
- Alandi Chorachi
- Alandi Devachi
- Ambegaon Bk
- Ammunition Factory khadki
- Anantnagar Nigade
- Aundh Camp
- Aundh T.s.
- Avasari Bk
- Avsari Kh
- Bajirao Road
- Baner Gaon
- Baner Road
Top Bariatric Treatment Doctors in Pune
2000+ Successful Bariatric Treatment
“I am glad I chose MantraCare for my bariatric treatment in Pune. The staff is very knowledgeable and experienced, and they made me feel comfortable and confident about the procedure. The procedure itself was quick and easy, and I recovered quickly with no complications. I would highly recommend MantraCare to anyone considering this treatment.“
Frequently Asked Question's
Bariatric surgery is a surgical procedure that restricts the amount of food the stomach can hold, which helps in weight loss. It is often used to treat obesity and morbid obesity. Bariatric surgery has been proven to be effective as it reduces the risk of death by more than 50% in comparison with standard treatment options like dieting, exercise and drugs.
The best bariatric treatment options in Pune are gastric sleeve, gastric banding, and duodenal switch.
Mantracare is a leading bariatric surgery hospital in Pune which provides best quality healthcare services at affordable prices. The cost of bariatric treatment in Pune is around Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.2,00,000 for a gastric sleeve and about Rs.3,00,000 to Rs.4,00,000 for a gastric bypass surgery.
Yes, most insurances cover bariatric surgery. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Pune to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare bariatric surgery hospital in Pune offers highly safe procedures.