Advanced Fissure treatment in Pune
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
Fissure Treatment in Pune
If you are looking for Fissure surgery treatment in Pune, then you have come to the right place. Our team of experts can help you get the best possible results from your surgery. We use the latest technology and techniques to ensure that your treatment is as successful as possible. Contact us today to learn more about our Fissure surgery treatment in Pune.
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Pune are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Pune
|Open Fissure Surgery in Pune||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Pune||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Pune||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Pune||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Pune
MantraCare is one of Pune’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Pune are accessible from the following areas:
- A.R. shala
- Adhale Bk
- Alandi Chorachi
- Alandi Devachi
- Ambegaon Bk
- Ammunition Factory khadki
- Anantnagar Nigade
- Aundh Camp
- Aundh T.s.
- Avasari Bk
- Avsari Kh
- Bajirao Road
- Baner Gaon
- Baner Road
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Pune
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“I am very happy with the services of Mantra Care in Pune. It was a great experience. The staff is very friendly and they guided us through everything beautifully.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Pune, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Pune starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Pune also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Pune to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Pune offers highly safe procedures.