Advanced Fistula treatment in Raipur
Safest fistulotomy, fistulectomy or Fistula treatment in Raipur at affordable cost.
FREE Fistula Treatment Consultation
Get Fistula Treatment Cost Estimate
Fistula Treatment in Raipur
Raipur is a city in India that offers fistula surgery treatment. The surgery is used to treat an abnormal connection between two organs. It can be performed on people of all ages, but it is most common in young women. The surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes about two hours. Recovery time is usually short, and most people are able to return to their normal activities within a few days.
Contact our team for your fistula treatment today!
Why Fistula treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fistula
One of the most common symptoms of a fistula is drainage from the rectum or anus. This can be constant or intermittent, and may occur with or without pain. Other symptoms may include:
- Rectal pain
- Anal itching
- Pain during bowel movements
- Difficulty controlling bowel movements (fecal incontinence)
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Blood in the stool
- Weight loss
Fistula Treatment Options
- Fistulotomy: It involves cutting open the fistula so that it can heal from the inside out.
- Fistulectomy: Instead of cutting the fistula open, the surgeon removes the entire fistula.
- LIFT procedure: Surgeon makes a small cut in the anal sphincter muscle to allow access to the fistula. The fistula and the sphincter muscle is then repaired.
- Advancement flap procedure: Surgeon creates a flap of skin and tissue from the healthy part of the anal canal and uses it to cover the fistula.
- Seton techniques: A seton is a piece of thread or other material that is placed around the fistula to help it heal.
- Laser fistula surgery: Laser fistula surgery uses a laser to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Endoscopic ablation: Endoscopic ablation uses heat or other energy to destroy the tissue around the fistula.
- Fibrin glue: Fibrin glue is a protein that can be injected into the fistula to help it heal.
- Bioprosthetic plug: A bioprosthetic plug is a piece of artificial tissue that is placed into the fistula to help it heal.
Why to not delay Fistula treatment?
Fistula is a common problem that can occur in both men and women, but is more common in women. If left untreated, fistulas can cause serious health problems, including:
- Chronic pain
- Recurrent infections
- Kidney damage
Fistula Treatment Cost in Raipur
|Fistulotomy in Raipur||20,000 – 1,00,000||Fistula is cut open|
|Fistulectomy in Raipur||15,000 – 30,000||Entire fistula is removed|
|LIFT procedure in Raipur||25,000 – 80,000||Small Incision | Fistula is repaired|
|Advancement flap procedure in Raipur||30,000 – 50,000||Flap is used to cover the fistula|
|Seton techniques in Raipur||25,000 – 35,000||Thread is placed around the fistula|
|Laser fistula surgery in Raipur||40,000 – 55,000||Laser is used to destroy fistula|
|Endoscopic ablation in Raipur||25,000 – 40,000||Heat or other energy is used|
|Fibrin glue in Raipur||20,000 – 30,000||Protein is injected into the fistula|
|Bioprosthetic plug in Raipur||15,000 – 35,000||Plug is placed into the fistula|
Fistula Treatment Hospitals in Raipur
MantraCare is one of Raipur’s leading fistula treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Raipur are accessible from the following areas:
- Baronda Saddu
- G E Road
- Dhamtari Road
- Harshit Nagar Road
- New Shanti Nagar
- Shankar Nagar
- Vidhan Sabha Marg
- Daldal Seoni
- Avanti Vihar
- Shatabi Nagar
- Shivanand Nagar
- Hirpur Road
- Byron Bazar
- Professors Colony
- Patan Kumhari Road
- VIP Road
- LIC Colony
- Baloda Bazaar Road
- Shailendra Nagar
- Ring Road
- Pachpedi Naka
- Mandir Hasaud
- Naya Raipur
- Mahadeo Ghat Road
- Civil Lines
- Gayatri Nagar
- NH 6
- Vishal Nagar
Top Fistula Treatment Doctors in Raipur
2000+ Successful Fistula Treatment
“Mantra Care did an amazing job on my treatment. I had a fistula operation and it was a wonderful experience. I felt so taken care of by the nurses and the surgeons, and I truly believe that it is because of them that I have been healed.”
Frequently Asked Question's
Fistula treatment is a medical procedure that is used to correct an abnormal connection between two body cavities or organs. Fistulas can occur in different parts of the body, but are most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract.
There are a number of different fistula treatment options available in Raipur, and the best option for you will depend on the specific type and severity of your condition. In general, however, the most common treatment options include:-Surgery, Drainage, Medication, Fistula plugs.
The cost of fistula treatment in Raipur starts at Rs 15,000. For more advanced treatments like Laser fistula surgery, fistulotomy the cost can go up to Rs 60,000. Mantra Care Raipur also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fistula treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Raipur to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fistula hospital in Raipur offers highly safe procedures.