Advanced Breast Cancer treatment in Rajkot
FREE Breast Cancer Treatment Consultation
Get Breast Cancer Treatment Cost Estimate
Breast Cancer Treatment in Rajkot
If you’re looking for breast cancer treatment in Rajkot, Mantracare is the right place for you. We offer a variety of treatments that can help you fight your cancer and get back to your life as soon as possible. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing the best care possible, and we’ll work with you to find the treatment that’s right for you. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
Why Breast Cancer treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
- A lump in your breast or armpit that does not go away
- Redness or thickening of the skin around a nipple, or an inverted nipple (where the nipple turns inward)
- A change in the size or shape of one breast compared to the other
- Breast pain that does not go away
- Nipple discharge other than breast milk
- A rash on or around your nipple
- Skin dimpling, puckering or scaling on the nipple or breast skin
- Changes in nipple color (dark spots or smudges on the nipple)
Breast Cancer Treatment Options
There are many different types of breast cancer surgeries. Some of the most common include:
- Lumpectomy: A surgery used to remove only cancerous tissue and surrounding normal tissue. This type of operation does not require removing the entire breast or lymph nodes under the arm.
- Mastectomy: A surgery used to remove the entire breast, including the nipple and areola. It can also include removing lymph nodes under the arm.
- Breast-conserving surgery (BCS): A surgery used to remove only the tumor, while leaving the rest of the breast intact. It may also be called partial mastectomy.
- Wide local excision: This surgery removes all or most of the breast tissue around where cancer is found but does not remove any structures that contain nerves or blood vessels.
Why to not delay Breast Cancer treatment?
- Your breast cancer may spread to other parts of your body.
- A lump or other symptoms may get worse if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have a mastectomy or lumpectomy if your cancer has spread.
- Treatment may be more difficult and less effective if you delay treatment.
- You may not be able to have breast reconstruction.
- Your overall survival rate could be lower.
Breast Cancer Treatment Cost in Rajkot
|Lumpectomy in Rajkot||1,56,300 – 2,13,800||Only the tissue is removed|
|Mastectomy in Rajkot||2,13,800 – 3,20,800||Complete breast is removed|
|Radiation Therapy in Rajkot||1,50,000 – 5,34,500||Natural breasts are retained|
|Chemotherapy in Rajkot||1,63,300 – 2,84,000||Breast is saved | Women feel less disfigured|
Breast Cancer Treatment Hospitals in Rajkot
MantraCare is one of Rajkot’s leading Breast Cancer treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rajkot are accessible from the following areas:
- Kalawad Road
- Sadhu Vasvani Road
- Airport Road
- Karansinhji Road
- Raiya Road
- Sardar Nagar
- Arya Nagar
- Shroff Road
- 150 Feet Ring Road
- Nana Mava
- Mavadi Plot
- Ranchhodnagar Society
- Nirmala Road
- Panchvati Main Road
- Jagnath Plot
- Amin Marg
- Nana Mava Road
- Indraprasth Nagar
- Morabi Road
- Morbi Road
- Ghanshyam Nagar
- Univesity Road
- Gondal Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Ramkrishna Nagar
- Mota Mava
- Vardhman Nagar
- Radhika Park
- Bhakti Nagar
- Junction Plot
- Kishan Para
- Bajrang Wadi
- Saurashtra Kala Kendra
- Kuvadva road
- Prahlad Plot
- Dhebar road
- Panchsheel Wadi
- Kotecha Nagar
- Sadguru Nagar
- Vaishali Nagar
- New Thorala
Top Breast Cancer Treatment Doctors in Rajkot
2000+ Successful Breast Cancer Treatment
“I was looking for an effective treatment for breast cancer in Rajkot and MantraCare came highly recommended. I’m so glad I made the decision to try it! The treatment was very effective and I felt great afterwards. I would definitely recommend MantraCare to anyone looking for an effective treatment for breast cancer. Thank you!“
Frequently Asked Question's
Breast cancer treatment is the process of removing or destroying tumors and also treating any other problems that might be caused by the cancer. This treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, hormone therapy and chemotherapy.
Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. The breast cancer treatment options in Rajkot include lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy, radiation therapy and hormone therapy. Breast cancer can be treated successfully if it’s diagnosed at an early stage.
The cost of breast cancer treatment in Rajkot starts at Rs 1,30,000. Mantra Care Rajkot also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover breast cancer treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rajkot to check if you are covered.