C3R Surgery In Rajkot
Corneal Collagen Crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment used to improve the visibility of the eye. It is a minimally invasive procedure that uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) as an agent to crosslink the corneal collagen. CCL has been shown to be effective in improving the visibility of the eye and can reduce the need for glasses or contact lenses.
There are a few potential side effects associated with CCL, but these are relatively minor and typically resolve within a few weeks. Some potential side effects include redness, swelling, and decreased vision. However, these occurrences are typically mild and do not require any additional treatment.
If you are interested in seeking out CCL as a treatment for your eye health, our team at Mantracare can help you find a qualified doctor in your area. We offer a wide range of services including comprehensive eye exams and referrals to top-rated surgeons. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Procedure of C3R Eye Surgery
Corneal collagen crosslinking (CCL) is a treatment that helps to improve the appearance of the cornea. This procedure uses riboflavin (vitamin B2) to crosslink the corneal collagen. Collagen is a protein that helps to maintain the shape of the eye surface. CCL can help to reduce the number of wrinkles in the cornea, and it can also improve the clarity of vision.
The treatment is performed as an outpatient surgery. The patient will need to stay overnight at the hospital after the surgery, but they will be able to return home within a few days. During the surgery, the surgeon will remove part of the iris using an incision in the eye. They will then inject a solution containing riboflavin into this area.
The solution will crosslink the collagen in the iris, and this will help to improve the appearance of the eye surface. Once the surgery is complete, the surgeon will remove any unused fluid from around the eye with a needle.
C3R Surgery Cost In Rajkot
The cost of C3R surgery in Rajkot can vary depending on the hospital you choose and the type of surgery you need. The cost of C3R surgery in Rajkot varies between ₹25,000 to ₹50,000 per eye. C3R treatment is often combined with different lenses as shown below:
- Simple C3R treatment: Riboflavin and laser is used to strengthen the cornea and treat keratoconus. Costs around ₹25000/ eye.
- C3R + RGP Lenses = Along with C3R, RGP or rigid contact lenses are prescribed. This gives clear eyesight without any issues. Costs around ₹30000/ eye.
- C3R + Scleral Lens = Along with C3R, Scleral contact lenses are prescribed. These are large contact lens that rests on the sclera and creates a tear-filled vault over the cornea. Costs around ₹35000/ eye.
- C3R + ICL = Along with C3R, ICL surgery is done to permanently place a lens inside eye. ICL corrects your eye power as well. Contact lenses are not needed. Costs around ₹60000/ eye.
C3R Surgery Hospitals in Rajkot
There are several C3R eye hospitals in Rajkot, including MantraCare Rajkot, Eye Clinic Rajkot, Eye Center Rajkot, and Eye Mantra Rajkot. EyeMantra is one of Rajkot’s leading C3R treatment center, with over 100,000 eyes operated by its doctors. Our hospitals in Rajkot are accessible from the following areas :
- Kalawad Road
- Sadhu Vasvani Road
- Airport Road
- Karansinhji Road
- Raiya Road
- Sardar Nagar
- Arya Nagar
- Shroff Road
- 150 Feet Ring Road
- Nana Mava
- Mavadi Plot
- Ranchhodnagar Society
- Nirmala Road
- Panchvati Main Road
- Jagnath Plot
- Amin Marg
- Nana Mava Road
- Indraprasth Nagar
- Morabi Road
- Morbi Road
- Ghanshyam Nagar
- Univesity Road
- Gondal Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Ramkrishna Nagar
- Mota Mava
- Vardhman Nagar
- Radhika Park
- Bhakti Nagar
- Junction Plot
- Kishan Para
- Bajrang Wadi
- Saurashtra Kala Kendra
- Kuvadva road
- Prahlad Plot
- Dhebar road
- Panchsheel Wadi
- Kotecha Nagar
- Sadguru Nagar
- Vaishali Nagar
- New Thorala
Top C3R Surgery Doctors in Rajkot
Happy Patients from Rajkot after C3R Surgery
“I am so happy that I had this procedure done, the result is unbelievable. I cannot see any blurriness in my vision and it is much more clearer and colorful.”
– Rishi (Rajkot)
Frequently Asked Questions
C3R surgery, also called corneal collagen cross-linking with riboflavin, is a treatment for keratoconus and other corneal disorders. It strengthens the cornea by creating new bonds between its collagen fibers. This makes the cornea more resistant to changes in shape. MantraCare Rajkot offers one of the best facilities and doctors for C3R treatment.
There are a few potential side effects of C3R surgery. These include:
- Infection: The chances of developing an infection after c3r surgery are low, but it is still a possibility.
- Scarring: Surgery may result in scarring. The amount and severity of scarring will depend on the individual.
- Bleeding: There is a small risk of bleeding during or after surgery.
- Nerve damage: There is a very small risk that nerves can be damaged during surgery.
- Pain: Some people experience pain after c3r surgery, although this is usually mild and manageable
At MantraCare Rajkot, C3R surgery costs around Rs. 20,000/ eye. The cost varies based on the complexity of the case. We also offer insurance and EMI facilities for C3R surgery.
C3r surgery recovery time can vary depending on the individual. However, most people can expect to be back to their normal activities within 2-4 weeks.
Mantracare is the best hospital for Holcomb C3R treatment in Rajkot. They have top C3R doctors with over 20,000+ satisfied clients.