Advanced Fissure treatment in Rajkot
FREE Fissure Treatment Consultation
Get Anal Fissure Treatment Cost Estimate
"*" indicates required fields
Fissure Treatment in Rajkot
If you are experiencing pain and a noticeable increase in the size of a fissure on your anus, then you should seek medical attention. A fissure is an opening on the surface of the skin caused by tension or other pressure. It can become infected, which can cause significant pain and discomfort. Fissure surgery treatment in Rajkot can help to alleviate these symptoms and close the fissure permanently.
Contact our team for your fissure treatment today!
Why Anal Fissure treatment from MantraCare?
2000+ Happy patients
Free Post Surgery Consultations
Laser Painless Procedure
0% EMI / Insurance facilities
Dedicated Care Companion
Free Pickup & Drop Available
Symptoms of Fissure
Fissure symptoms may include:
- Anal pain during or after bowel movements
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after a bowel movement
- Painful bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete evacuation
- A tear in the lining of the anus or rectum (anal fissure)
Fissure Surgery Options
Type of the Fissure Surgery in Rajkot are
- Open Fissure Surgery: In this type of surgery, the surgeon will make a cut in your anal sphincter muscle to relieve the pressure on your anal fissure.
- Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy: The surgeon will make two cuts in the anal sphincter muscle to release the tension and allow the anal fissure to heal.
- Fissurectomy: The surgeon will remove the part of the anal fissure that has been damaged.
- Laser Surgery: The surgeon will use a laser to remove the damaged tissue around the anal fissure.
Why to not delay Fissure treatment?
- Fissures can cause immense pain and discomfort.
- If left untreated, fissures can lead to further complications like anal fistula.
- Fissures can make it difficult to pass stools, leading to constipation.
- Treating fissures early can help prevent them from worsening.
- There are a number of effective treatments available for fissures, so there is no need to delay seeking treatment.
Fissure Treatment Cost in Rajkot
|Open Fissure Surgery in Rajkot||15,000 – 90,000||Single cut|
|Laser Fissure Surgery in Rajkot||40,000 – 50,000||Laser is used | No incision|
|Sphincterotomy in Rajkot||20,000 – 70,000||Two cuts|
|Fissurotomy in Rajkot||10,000 – 70,000||Remove entire tissue|
Fissure Treatment Hospitals in Rajkot
MantraCare is one of Rajkot’s leading anal fissure treatment hospital, with over 2,000 successful surgeries. Our hospitals in Rajkot are accessible from the following areas:
- Kalawad Road
- Sadhu Vasvani Road
- Airport Road
- Karansinhji Road
- Raiya Road
- Sardar Nagar
- Arya Nagar
- Shroff Road
- 150 Feet Ring Road
- Nana Mava
- Mavadi Plot
- Ranchhodnagar Society
- Nirmala Road
- Panchvati Main Road
- Jagnath Plot
- Amin Marg
- Nana Mava Road
- Indraprasth Nagar
- Morabi Road
- Morbi Road
- Ghanshyam Nagar
- Univesity Road
- Gondal Road
- Shastri Nagar
- Ramkrishna Nagar
- Mota Mava
- Vardhman Nagar
- Radhika Park
- Bhakti Nagar
- Junction Plot
- Kishan Para
- Bajrang Wadi
- Saurashtra Kala Kendra
- Kuvadva road
- Prahlad Plot
- Dhebar road
- Panchsheel Wadi
- Kotecha Nagar
- Sadguru Nagar
- Vaishali Nagar
- New Thorala
Top Fissure Treatment Doctors in Rajkot
2000+ Successful Fissure Treatment
“When I started experiencing pain during intercourse, I was scared as I had never experienced anything like that before. I went to see a doctor who diagnosed me with a fissure or a prolapse in my vagina. My surgeon at Mantra Care recommended me for surgery and the results were great.”
– Pooja Mehta
Frequently Asked Question's
Fissure treatment is a type of medical procedure that is used to treat anal fissures, which are small tears in the tissue that lines the anus. The goal of fissure treatment is to relieve pain and bleeding associated with anal fissures and to promote healing of the tissue.
There are a number of fissure treatment options available in Rajkot, and the best course of treatment will depend on the individual case. In some cases, conservative treatment options such as sitz baths, stool softeners, and topical creams may be enough to provide relief. However, in other cases, surgery may be necessary. The most common surgical procedure for treating fissures is fissurectomy
The cost of fissure treatment in Rajkot starts at Rs 70,000. For more advanced treatments like laser fissure surgery, fissurotomy the cost can go up to Rs 70,000. Mantra Care Rajkot also offers health insurance and EMI options to help you get at Zero upfront cost.
Yes, most insurances cover fissure treatment. Please reach out to the MantraCare team in Rajkot to check if you are covered.
Yes, MantraCare fissure hospital in Rajkot offers highly safe procedures.